Tactical Air Support (TacAir) provides the most qualified, current, and combat-experienced military aviation experts in the industry.
Imagine solutions to training requirements that are both affordable and quickly available on a flexible, rapid-response DoD contract vehicle.
Requirements for qualified Joint Terminal Attack Controllers (JTACs) continue to grow, while military aircraft available to support training continue to decline.
The global training group within TacAir, uniquely positioned to provide highly specialized training for our international partners.
• Simulator academics and courseware development
• Fighter Lead-in Training
• Weapons School creation or support
• Adversary support
• Night-Vision Goggle Training
• Close Air Support Training
• Desert Storm
• Allied Force
• Operation Iraqi Freedom
• Operation Enduring Freedom
• Libya No-Fly Zone Enforcement
• Experience: TacAir pilots average more than 3,000 flight hours in fighter aircraft
• Qualifications: 21 former Weapons School Instructors
• Unparalleled expertise in Train-the-Trainer skill sets
WHY SELECT TACAIR?
Tactical Air Support, Inc. (TacAir) is a small business consisting of former fighter weapons school and operational commanders, instructors and test pilots, providing the benefits of a cost-effective commercial center of excellence. TacAir mirrors the mission areas of a fighter weapons school. With an operationally current instructor cadre, we provide advanced flight training, subject matter expertise, tactics development & evaluation, and academic training.
GET YOUR TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Check us out on...