- Position: F-35 Operational Test SME
- Location: Nellis AFB, MCAS Yuma, or Edwards AFB. Other locations may become available as the program expands.
- Description: The ideal candidate for the F-35 Operational Test SME position will be highly-experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. This position will facilitate and participate in F-35 OT and will conduct tactical systems training and manual production as well as any other efforts that leverage operational experience and graduate-level credentials in strike fighter employment, instructions, and/or flight test.
- Experience: Eight years’ direct experience employing strike fighter aircraft with recent F-35 experience. Aircrew, test pilots, analysts, and flight test support personnel. Relevant instructor experience preferred.
- Education / Qualifications: High School or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, aviation, or relevant discipline preferred. Weapons school graduates, test pilot school graduates, and former weapons school, TPS, or FRS/RTU instructors preferred.
- Clearance: Must provide lawful proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Current government secret clearance required. Eligibility for SAP/SAR programs strongly recommended. May be required to travel to various work sites throughout the U.S.
- Please Download the Application Here and Return: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com