Website Tactical Air Support, Inc.
It's Not What We Do It's How We Do It
- Position: Maintainers
- Location: TBA
- Description:Tactical Air is seeking experienced high-performance aircraft maintainers and related maintenance support to join our team. Maintenance professionals will generate sorties and perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance supporting the USAF Combat Air Force (CAF) Contracted Air Support (CAS) contract. Positions available include:
- Senior Site Maintenance Manager
- Quality Assurance Representative
- A&P Aircraft Mechanic
- Avionics Mechanic
- Aviation Life Support Specialist
- Aviation Ordinance Specialist
- Maintenance Administration Specialist
- Logistics Support Technician
- The ideal candidates will be highly experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company and its Department of Defense (DoD) customers. These positions will report to the Program Manager/Site Manager responsible for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft. Maintainers may be assigned to various work sites across the U.S. and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements
- Experience, Education, and Qualifications: Passion for all aspects of aircraft maintenance and related support of high performance military aircraft preferred. Experience and background requirements are dependent upon the position applied for. Preferential consideration given for applicable training, certification, or licensing. Valid state driver license.
- Clearance: Must provide proof of lawful eligibility to work in the U.S. Must possess current U.S. government secret security clearance. Must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screening and DOT/DCMA physical certifications. Required to travel to various work sites throughout the U.S.
- To Apply: Please submit a cover letter (optional), current resume/CV, and completed Tactical Air Employment Application.
- For More Information Click Here: Maintainer Positions Announcement
- Please Download the Application Here: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com